Re: [Question #234363]: How to call for a script from withing another script

Eugene S is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,
Thank you for your answer!

I have 2 questions though:
1. When I run the script from the command line, I also pass it an argument, it lookslike this (assume I'm in C:\SikuliX):

runScripts.cmd -r C:\SikuliX\Tests\testFlows\Test.sikuli --args "Hello"

How can I include arguments in the format you have proposed?

2. I have already tried to run the script in the following way:

import subprocess

process = subprocess.Popen("c:\\SikuliX\\runScript.cmd -r C:\\SikuliX\\Tests\\testFlows\\webPasAdmit.sikuli", shell=True, stdout=subprocess.PIPE)
process.wait()
print process.returncode

In this manner, it seem to start running exactly as I have expected however after few steps it becomes stuck. It does recognize few patterns and type few symbols before it becomes stuck. However it always happen at the same point. It seems like it is stuck just before performing its first mouse click, but I'm not 100% sure.

In addition, when I decide to terminate the process, I type Ctrl+C. When
I do that, the mouse click is performed the same moment and then (after
one more Ctrl+C) the script finally exists..

Any idea why this approach won't work for me?

Thanks!
Eugene