[Question #234414]: Downloaded on friends computer, sikuli wont disappear when click run

I might have an older version, or it might be because i'm on Snow Leopard and he is on lion. But I downloaded sikuli for him and when he clicks "run"...sikuli script stays on screen...and actually clicks pictures in the script. On my sikuli, when I hit run, the script disappears. Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks