[Question #234419]: Anti copy paste inputs not working with sikuli

Hi! I have been playing with the Sikuli Java API a few days and I am having some troubles with it. For example the program I want to click has a login window that is always on top of the screen, so sikuli finds that window and first input without any problems, but when I try to type or paste on it, the mouse moves over there and clicks (for focusing the input before writing) but it seems that it doesn´t get the focus, they are also "anti copy-paste" inputs so even if I focus the input manually I still can´t write on them with neither type or paste methods.

I tried in another window of the application, this time with a button, I localize it, the moves moves over I see that it clicks it but nothing happens.

Can I do something to make this happen? Is there any alternative?

Thank you very much