[Question #234536]: Sikuli dont run anymore!!! What can I do?

I have Win 7, java 7 and java 6, and installed the last version (and try with other 3 versions), I was work very happy, Sikuli works slowly but works, I have the environment  variable and I make few scrips and works.
I was make a function and them...   stop to work but  doesn't close the windows or show a error, I force to stop the process with the task manager, then a try to start doesn't work, try to open, sparked and create the task of java bin, but never show the application UI.
I uninstall Sikuli and restart the computer, The same behavior.
I uninstall Sikuli, restart the computer try with other version and restart.
Still with the problem.
I search the problem and fined https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/1766   doesn't work.
What can I do?