Re: [Question #234486]: Region area manipulation. How does that work?

Eugene S is still having a problem:
Thanks for the answers.

I didn't know that the parameters must set in a specific order.. Is it really so?
If it is, then why each parameter has it's own name?

And what about the resulting region anyway? Even if the order was wrong,
I didn't increment any of these parameters so I would expect the region
stay unchanged. Instead I've got a rotated region.

Can someone please explain?

Thanks!
Eugene