Re: [Question #234584]: How to action for sequence of vertical pictures lined up

cuocdoi is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,

1. Because the value in "below()" is always "10" = constant value - not
variable value, it make me confuse :  how does it control the click
point  moved to next position - Is this powerful of Sikuli ?

2.
And as you said "Your solution increases the step value with every loop turn with 10 pixels, so the step values would look like this:
10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, ...."

Before writing the script, I think the solution for it (the flow code)
- pic1: k = 0 , y = 0
- pic2: k = 1, y =10 (the distance of pic1 and pic2 is 10 pixels)
- pic3: k = 2, y =20

--> thus, i need create a value "i" to stack in "below()", then when the
value k increase, the mouse point will move down "i " pixels. Ans
whether my think is wrong ? please correct

i guess the difference between my script (modified your script) and original script

[You]:
pic_1 (starting point) :  k = 0

increase k : k =1
starting point is pic_2