Re: [Question #234486]: Region area manipulation. How does that work?

Eugene S is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks a lot for your answers!
However after trying the proposed solution I have experienced the same issue.

I have the following code:

reg = <some region>

reg.highlight(1)
regN = Region(reg)
regN = Region(reg.x, reg.y, reg.h, reg.w)
regN.highlight(1)

In this scenario, again.. I have the first region (reg) as expected but
new regN region appears with similar area but rotated vertically (reg
was horizontal).

Following is the cmd log:
[log] highlight M[128,369 69x24]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] S:1.00 Center:162,381 for 1.0 secs
[log] highlight R[128,369 24x69]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] E:Y, T:3.0 for 1.0 secs

In one of the previous answers in this thread, it was mentioned that M
and R are standing for Match and Region. Why is this parameter is
different here?

P.S. Just in case that matters, the initial region reg was created using
my own function which uses "if exists(image)" statement, and does few
more operations and then returns the detected object to the main code
(this is the one I use in my example). It doesn't seem to make any
difference however.

Thanks!
Eugene