Re: [Question #234363]: How to call for a script from withing another script

Eugene S is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks you for the answers!

The arguments passed to the wrapper script were definitely available in the "called" script as well. Thanks for that tip!
However now I'm trying to figure out how can I terminate the "called" script and return to the "calling" script? If I just use "exit(0)", it will terminate all running scripts. So that doesn't help me.

P.S. I have opened a defect related to the subprocess issue:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/sikuli/+bug/1215218

Cheers!
Eugene