Re: [Question #234625]: Write Sikuli logging to file --- possible since version 1.0.1

Summary changed to:
Write Sikuli logging to file --- possible since version 1.0.1

Description changed to:
**** since 1.0.1: see https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-IDE/wiki/Release-Notes-IDE

Hi RaiMan,

I have asked you the below question few weeks ago and have received an answer.

However can I request such functionality in next Skuli versions?
I mean the option to write all Sikuli [log] lines to file. Including things like highlight, keypress, etc.. info.

Thanks!
Eugene