Re: [Question #234655]: [error] FindFailed ( can not find __CLICK-TO-CAPTURE__ on the screen. )

Eugene S proposed the following answer:
I assume that the "__CLICK-TO-CAPTURE__" is a text you want to locate on
the screen? In that case you should keep in mind that text recognition
features are a bit buggy. The text, in most cases, is not recognized
properly and certain characters could be recognized as something else.
For example "M" can be recognized as "|'u'|"..

So, as a first step, I'd check what IS actually recognized on your
screen and then attempt to click on it. To do that, just capture the
whole screen and attempt to read ALL text on page. Then, if you'll be
able to locate the text you are looking for (which will probably look
different from what it really is), you can use it for your "click".