Re: [Question #234673]: Sikuli doesn't recognize any images while running!

Karan Rajpal is still having a problem:
Thank you for your prompt replies!

But I did try both of the above!

@Philip - The error message now reads

[error] TextRecognizer: init: tessdata folder not found at
[error] Region.find(text): text search is now switched off
[error] script [ Testsh ] stopped with error in line 1
[error] FindFailed ( Text search currently switched off )

@Eugene - Sikuli does see my image! I took a screenshot using the IDE tools and the the code has the image in it.
I've shown you my issue with a screenshot -
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4414/04l9.png

Additionally, if I close the saved Sikuli script file and open it again, the image vanishes and it's replaced by a link to recapture the image!