[Question #234686]: Sukuli easy interaction with any software/OS

Hi:
I was wondering if there is any script that would do the following, or if this would be convenient at all, since Im considering this solution for my purposes. I should warn you I selft-taught me programming so maybe I lack of some basic understandings.

Script objective: Simple way to interact with anything. For this example Im going to say "python" but its my understanding that it can be any other programming language.

How to:

The Sukuli script has a folder with several TXT files, each of them referring to a different action. For instance:

- List of Images the user is searching, by path. Possible sintaxis to add precision to each image.
- Images that the user was searching and have been found
- Text Sukuli must send asap.
- Etc

So when the user changes the file "Images the user is searching", the sukuli script is refreshed and will look for those.
When the script finds a match, it writes it in "Images found", with details (position, etc)

This way, an external script, for instance in python, can be checking for the "Images found" file, and work with it. It can also update "Images searching" for sukuli to inlcude them in its search.

A txt file can exist for each function sukuli has.

This way, it would be a matter of writting/reading those txt files for any user to be able to interact with their scripts (written in any other language) in a very simple fashion. Just by adding the images he wants to search or removing them from the txt file, the Sukuli script would be self-updating to the current situation the other program needs, in a "order queuing" fashion.

Also, this way computers can be remotelly controlled in a very simple fashion through dropbox, since each time a txt file changes, the script will be executing a new order, and informing back on those txt files.

I understand perhaps this is not something valuable for everybody, so I would appreciate some pointers on how to begin to work on this.

Thank you for Sukuli!