[Question #234713]: Upon saving a test case, image changes to "_CLICK-TO-CAPTURE"

When trying to create a test script that has an image, upon saving it, the scrip shows
find("__CLICK-TO-CAPTURE__")

When you look at the folder, it only contains the .html document and the PY File.  No Class file gets created nor an image gets saved.

I am unable to save/run any scrip that contains an image....

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I am usining sikulli 1.0.1 and on the Windows 7 Professional OS