[Question #234742]: resourceloaderbasic :checklibsdir error

Hi I am new to sikuli, I am trying to run click windows start button using java in Eclipse ide. For this i have imported the sikuli-script.jar file but after that running the program gives me the following error. Please anyone help me with this.

Errors:

[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: libs dir is not on system path: C:\Users\uttamraj_sali\workspace\testing\libs\libs
[action] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Please wait! Trying to add it to user's path
[info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKCU
[info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment /v PATH
[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Logout and Login again! (Since libs folder is in user's path, but not activated)
[error] Terminating SikuliX after a fatal error! Sorry, but it makes no sense to continue!
If you do not have any idea about the error cause or solution, run again
with a Debug level of 3. You might paste the output to the Q&A board.

My code;

package testing;

import org.sikuli.script.*;

public class Hello {
	public static void main(String[] args){
		float similarity = (float) 0.8;
		int timeout=5;
		Pattern win = new Pattern("img/win.JPG");
		Screen screen = new Screen();
		if (screen.exists(win.similar(similarity), timeout)!=null)
		{
			try
			{
				screen.click(win,0);