[Question #234812]: Sikuli 1.0.1 on Ubuntu 13.04 - Not working

I've been using Sikuli on Windows for about a year now. Working great on all aspects.

I'm now trying to get Sikuli working on Ubuntu in a Virtual Environment. I've tried with VirtualBox & Hyper-V.

OS's i've used PuppyLinux Slacko (latest release), Lubuntu & Ubuntu (13.04) 32 & 64 versions. I've read every article i can find from google searches "Sikuli Linux" and "Sikuli Ubuntu". In all cases i end up at the same point.

The Sikuli IDE opens. Looks normal. As a test i select Click or Find and then choose an image on the desktop. I click run, and it returns the same messages.

http://i.imgur.com/bSVelDF.png
[error]Region.find(text):text search is currently switched off
[error]script[*Untitle] stopped with error in line 1
[error]FindFailed(Text search currently switched off)

I've gotten to this point in about 9 different installations, thinking its simply me not being able to follow simple directions. I'm still convinced i'm missing something simple.

I've installed:
Open JDK 1.7 (Java 7)
OpenCV2.4 (pre installed ubuntu 13.04)
Tresseract

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.