[Question #234860]: Save region or image on a specific place in hard disk

I want my scrip save a image with the state of the application  in a specific carpet when the test fail, I try to use screen.capture(), It's works but take all the screen, and I need just save the application windows screen, I can make a region with the application windows but how a can save that region?