Re: [Question #234873]: Error 'text search is currently switched off' whenever I try to run a script with simple click()

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
Confirmed. It seems that absolute path are broking for now, the script
searches for the "C:\SikuliX est1.sikuli_7833131890.png " while the
correct path should be "C:\SikuliX est1.sikuli\7833131890.png", there is
"_" instead of "\" in the error message.

Working for me one more workaround:
1) In Preferences -> More options turn deletion of unused images off and showing script as text on (http://i44.tinypic.com/97mf7t.png — here is mine actual for reference)
2) DELETE path information from the image reference, so that it should look like click("1377834016260.png")

I know that this is way inconvenient, but this is the only workaround I
can propose for now :(