Re: [Question #234713]: Upon saving a test case, image changes to "_CLICK-TO-CAPTURE"

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
I cloned Sikuli Git source code repositories and worked on them a bit.

While I (yet) don't have a knowledge required to produce full working
Sikuli-IDE build, I managed to get the projects compiled and after that
extracted the classes affected by commit Rlyuan mentioned above using
7-zip archiver. Then I overwrote the old .class  files inside the
sikuli-ide.jar with the new ones.

That seems working (on my home machine at least, in couple of hours I'm
going to test on my working machine). Modified IDE doesn't save absolute
path when you capture image.

You can try to use my makeshift jar , it's uploaded to https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11569977/sikuli-ide.jar
AS IS, NO WARRANTY, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Backup your sikuli-ide.jar before doing that.

Bear in mind that this was used on my Win 7 64 machine, I can't
guarantee that it will work on other OSes.

If you want (and can) try to push .class files into sikuli-ide.jar you have yourself (using the same 7-zip I used, for example), here are the compiled classes from my compilations:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11569977/SikuliEditorClasses.zip