[Question #234886]: [error] Region.exists: seems that imagefile could not be found on disk

Hello!

As shown in the topic, I got an error:
[error] Region.exists: seems that imagefile could not be found on disk
What I do is simple: I surround a block of code with try except FindFailed. Inside it I put a click(some_image) and just after this - if not exists(wait(some_new_image),5): write_sth_to_file_and_exit
Looks like that:
try:
 click(some_image)
 if not exists(wait(some_new_image),5):
  write_to_file_that_something_did_not_appear_on_the_screen_as_expected
except FindFailed:
 doSthIfFailed
Unfortunately at this moment and at next exists functions (I tried to comment the first one to see if the error will flee) I get the same error as writen above. I multi-checked my disk and I really do have the image on it. I checked its title and it's the same so there is no such thing as non-existing file on a disk.

Do you have any idea what's goin on?

Greetings,
Daniel