Re: [Question #234812]: Sikuli 1.0.1 on Ubuntu 13.04 - Not working

Roman Podolyan posted a new comment:
I managed to get some kind of makeshift solution (my clumsy try to get
fixed build of sikuli-ide.jar).

The details and link to jar are described in comments in the same thread:
Upon saving a test case, image changes to "_CLICK-TO-CAPTURE"

You can try if it will work for you. I don't know, if my modified .jar
for windows do, but you can try to get the compiled classes and put them
to the .jar of yours, I described how to do that.