Re: [Question #234886]: [error] Region.exists: seems that imagefile could not be found on disk

Daniel Gessler posted a new comment:
Hello!
I just created a simple click on windows icon and checking whether the 'My documents' and other stuff are there. It says the same - [error] Region.exists: seems that imagefile could not be found on disk .

I got the newest version of Sikuli, 1.0.1.

Raw .py code of the example I just created (as said above) is this:

click("1377850187684.png")
if not exists(wait("1377850214554.png",5)):
    print "blablabla"

I checked, these two .png files are where they should be.

Oh, and one more things. Before adding this comment I decided to leave
the wait function and you know what? It worked well. So the problem is
wait function. Unfortunately in my project I can't get rid of it,
actually I use it almost all the time... It's funny but everything
worked well untill yesterday though I didn't do anything special.