Re: [Question #234886]: [error] Region.exists: seems that imagefile could not be found on disk

Daniel Gessler confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you very much for solving the problem. My bad I already forgot
return values. But on the other hand I've been using
exists(wait(image,5)) since last 4 weeks (and I didn't have Sikuli
1.0.1) and it all worked fine. That calmed me down I guess and I thought
there might be something else. Thank you !