Re: [Question #234713]: Upon saving a test case, image changes to "_CLICK-TO-CAPTURE"

I just suspended the possibility to download, since this problem (see
linked bug) especially attacks people new to Sikuli, because showing
image thumbnails is the standard (only with this option on, the problem
exists).

It is my fault, since I did not thoroughly check with the image
thumbnails, after fixing the above mentioned problem (BTW, it is the
build from August 25 (IDE About: Build: 25AUG2013190532). I always work
with the image labels, which makes the code more compact.

I guess it will be fixed soon.