Re: [Question #234686]: Sukuli easy interaction with any software/OS

Fidel posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan:

It seems *really* interesting to me that you mentioned "a recorder, that
intelligently observes user actions and produces a runnable workflow as
Sikuli script", since my objective is something close to that. You said
you don't understand the approach but you guessed where my work is
pointing to, I was very impressed by that.

Being *very* cryptic, what I am trying to do through this approach, is a real-time interaction Sikuli - Python Script.
I am using an outliner software (Leo Editor) to dynamically generate Python scripts, which are also run dynamically.
So, at a certain point, the Python script will be requiring to find "Image A and image B", because it needs it to do some other thing.
A few seconds later, and not because any Sikuli reason, it might need to find "Image C and D", and the first two are not necessary any more.
Instead of needing to create two Sikuli scripts and then run them, the cleanest way I could imagine for this sort of dynamic-real-time interaction was to feed txt files with the image paths and info required at that moment to a Sikuli Script, and extract the required data also through datafiles.
This way the information goes systematically in and out, and that is the best way to allow it to programatically interact with dynamic scripts: A structured scalable input-output system.
This approach would avoid to have to reload Sikuli every time the image requisites change or are updated.

Ideally, the required information of the screen setup would be picked up
by the Sikuli script on its startup. Maybe Im not understanding right

This would actually be like using Sikuli as the "eyes" of a multi-level structure (The outliner i mentioned).
I want to add Sikuli  to the outliner-dynamic-programming scheme Im creating since then both will benefit  from each other:
Sikuli will have the advantages that my bigger project can bring (such as dinamically and interactive script creation), and my project will have the enhanced powers that Sikuli will bring to it.
Im still begining with this project, but Im starting to make some interesting things with it. I intend to release it open source as soon as I have something worth to show.

On a side note ( not so much related to the post, but might give some more information), this is also the way I conceive a robot would work with images. At a certain point it would be searching for specific images. It will try to solve the problem it has atm by other means (another sensors, sound, tactile, etc) and when it solves that problem it will go to the next. Instead of needing new scripts to be compiled on itself real time, if it only needs to specify the "image paths" its searching for, there are a lot less of resources required.
Well I dont know much about robotics so this is just a personal view. I let those thoughts guide me towards my interactive-programming system tho.

Thank you RaiMan for your answer,  and please forgive the possible
misconceptions on the way Sikuli works or the way Im doing this, Im
working hard to understand both better everyday.