[Question #234909]: Cannot get Image Recognition to work.

I am unable to get image recognition to work at all. I have two machines and both are having the same issue. I tried running the following code to see if I can get the similarity value for anything but nothing is returned. I am not sure how to change similarity values. I presume 0 is zero similarity and 1 is exact match?

Here is the code:
find("__CLICK-TO-CAPTURE__")
print getLastMatch()

#__CLICK-TO-CAPTURE__ has been both a saved image that i have imported and a snapshot using Sikuli, neither works.

This is the error:
[error] script [ *ccleaner_updater ] stopped with error in line 5
[error] FindFailed ( can not find __CLICK-TO-CAPTURE__ on the screen. )

Thanks!!!