[Question #234935]: "import random" suddenly stopped working.

I'll be honest here and say that I know practically nothing about Python or Java, and I only tried out Sikuli because I figured that its features are more appropriate for achieving my goals.

I needed some random numbers, so I put this at the top of my code:
import random
random.seed()

I went and tested my code and everything worked perfectly. I was quite pleased. This was a couple of hours ago.

Now, whenever I try to Run, I get this error on the "import random" line:
ImportError: Errors in loading sikuli module: random
'module' object has no attribute 'seed'
 - HOW TO FIX? Try adding "from sikuli import *" in the module.

I have no idea why a totally new error would pop up when I had not made any changes in my previously working code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.