[Question #235082]: FitNesse Error while executing Sikuli code

I have integrated Sikuli code for upload a file and following is the Sikuli code for upload:

public void uploadSikiuliCode(String image){

                       String target ="C:/Users/TestQA/Desktop/TextBox.png";
                            Screen s = new Screen();
                            try{
                                            s.click(target,0);
                                            s.type(image, 0);
                                            waitForPageLoad(3);
                                            s.click("C:/Users/TestQA/Desktop/Open.png",0);
                            }
                            catch(Exception e){
                                            e.printStackTrace();
                                            }

}

I have executed and able to upload file using Eclipse IDE I have integrated the same to FitNesse and executed it was working fine till it enters into the Sikuli (upload) method After entering into the method while executing the Screen s = New Screen ()

The following error is displayed

Could not detect death of command line test runner.java.lang.IllegalThreadStateException: process has not exited
    at java.lang.ProcessImpl.exitValue(Native Method)
    at fitnesse.testsystems.CommandRunner.join(CommandRunner.java:86)
    at fitnesse.testsystems.slim.SlimTestSystem.bye(SlimTestSystem.java:117)