Re: [Question #234716]: Adding text to the GUI as my test runs

The extensions currently are not available and hence the extension Guide
neither.

Guide would not help you I guess, since while the Guide elements are
visible, click actions will not go through to the application (it is a
transparent frame over the screen, that grabs all mouse and keyboard
actions).

The easiest way is to just setup up a simple JFrame with one JLabel
element that you can fill with the text as needed and position it where
you want. You can make it visible/invisble whenever you want. put it in
a thread/subprocess with some lightweight communication between main and
sub and you have the full flexibility to display whatever you want, even
images.