Re: [Question #166618]: Run multiple scripts in single go

Rashmi posted a new comment:
import os
dir = "c:\\DDrive\\SikuliX\\SikuliPrograms\\"
scripts = ["omcranGUI_tillSector","CEPSGFullmodify","carrierfreqfullmodify"]
for script in scripts:
    scriptPath = os.path.join(dir, script+".sikuli")
    setBundlePath(scriptPath)
    execfile(os.path.join(scriptPath, script+".py"

[error] script [ Main_snr ] stopped with error in line 7 at column 50
[error] SyntaxError ( "no viable alternative at input '\\n'", )

I have all my scripts under SikuliProgram directory
What syntax/indentation is missed here