Re: [Question #234917]: [1.0.1] Java: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError --- leave Sikuli stuff in one place and use references to sikuli-java.jar

Kurt Chen posted a new comment:
This caused by in libs dir contains Win32Util.dll file now, before only have WinUtil.dll file, it generated on fly. Is anyway we can generate only 64 bit lib files? because my test suite will look the 32bit first, then use 64bit if nothing else found, I don't know
how to configure it from my test suite, so I want to generate only 64 bit libs.

Thanks.
-Kurt.