Re: [Question #235197]: Can sikuli work with Grid2, on real devices?

Roman Podolyan posted a new comment:
> -- Android devices
> only via simulator

Not only.

Sikuli can work with anything on PC screen, so it can work with anything
which can be remotely managed from PC. Some number of Android devices
can be managed in such way, with additional software like
MyPhoneExplorer or Teamviewer. (I did that myself)

My colleagues also tried a lot of VNC-like tools for Android remote
control, as for now I don't know how well they succeed, but they
mentioned earlier that they had some progress.