[Question #235229]: App not found Windows 8.1

I have Sikuli R930 installed on Windows 8 Enterprise x64 currently.

I have a script that installs software and it is not seeming to work properly.

I have 2 App open commands and one works fine and the other just never works.

the one that works fine is this:

Settings.tscode = App(os.path.join(r"\\tsarchive", "Storage", "Timeslips", "Installations", Settings.tsVersion, "utilities", "TSCodes.exe"))

When this is called it opens a code generator application no problem

The one that does not work is this:

Settings.tssetup = App(os.path.join(r"\\tsarchive", "Storage", "Timeslips", "Installations", Settings.tsVersion, Settings.tsBuild, "setup.exe"))

It never opens and says App not found.

Same exact script works perfectly on Windows 7 Pro x64

even if I dumb the APP open command to this:

tssetup = App(r'"c:\BUILD\Setup.exe"')

and call tssetup.open()

it says App not found.

If i dumb down the App that does work TSCODE to this:

TSCode = App(r'"c:\BUILD\TSCode.exe"')

i'm looking right at the setup.exe in the C:\build folder. Why cant it find it? WHy does Sikuli have no problem opening one app but not another?