[Question #235251]: Unable to find mouse pointer when using wait()

Hello,

I am trying to do a match on an image of my mouse pointer. However it is never found when using wait(). In the script I am creating the mouse changes from a normal pointer to a pointer with an hourglass. I have managed to capture this image by using SnagIt, and my script moves the mouse pointer ( using hover() ) to a point on the screen where the background matches the background of my captured mouse image. However when I run my script and the mouse pointer changes from a normal mouse pointer to a busy mouse pointer (with an hourglass) Sikuli it not able to find it.

Does Sikuli see the mouse pointer when doing an image search? From the other bug reports / questions on this site it wasn't so clear to me.

Thanks!

Andrew

p.s. I'm using Sikuli 1.0.0 32-bit on Windows XP and Java 1.6.