Re: [Question #235158]: How to action (edit. click) for matrix pictures (n column, m rows)

cuocdoi posted a new comment:
Hi Raiman,

 I've some concerns and would your consult:

1.
       {code}
             ref = find("some fixed visual element near pic11.png").targetOffset(x,y)
       {/code}
         Can I remove "targetOffset(x,y)"? this entry is used for ?

a. Besides, how to know the parameter "x,y" in "targetOffset(x,y)" ?

b. And in case "x,y = 0,0 " will this value lead to click point is on
the center of image.

c. Would you like to make ""some fixed visual element near pic11.png""
more clearly , please?

2.
    As in the document of Sikuli
"getTarget() : Get the location object that will be used as the click point."

but per on your script:  [ pic11 = ref.getTarget() # center of first
image> ] getTarget will get the center of picture11, do you type
incorrect, maybe ? :)

Please correct for me if I'm wrong - I'm new user on Sikuli.