Re: [Question #235179]: Can I run a sikuli script without being logged in. --- simply no

Sean Westfall posted a new comment:
"into the machine"? What does that mean? So for this to work I need to
disable screenlock?

I was thinking of using an autologin tool: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963905.aspx
This will auto log me in if I'm not already logged in, then run the sikuli script. The only thing I'd like to do is figure out a way to disable my monitor, so it doesn't look like it's on. It be cool if I could figure that out.

The only other way I could think this would be possible is if I used a
VM. Start up a separate VM as a background process, and run a sikuli
script. If that's even possible in Windows 7. I don't know. I could do
this easily in linux, windows is so weird.