Re: [Question #235070]: Is Sikuli stable when it run in Java api for a little complicate program?

Kurt Chen is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

1. @Comment #9, how did you find the score 0.97, can I find out my self,
specially in code?

2.  What is the exact code for setShowActions(True) in Java? the method
is belong to what object?

3. Python vs Java, I am talking about which one is better on finding image and clicking on the image, I have found, sometime,
    Sikuli either doesn't find the image or doesn't click on the image, and type is skipping or missing some chars, I don't know
    why?

Please reply it, I have given the management team concept approval test
by this weekend.

Thanks.
-Kurt.