[Question #235383]: Can I use Sikuli to test on environmet consisting off two VM?

I just discovered Sikuli and I wonder is it possible to test applications that are on VMs and require sync?
The set up I have: local machine where I have a test command center  :)
Two VMs that are talking to each other. The test script has to go to first machine, do stuff, after it's done, go to second and also do stuff, and report to the external box.