[Question #235398]: [use Sikuli in Eclipse] what is sikuli-basics.jar and what should I do?

When using Sikuli in Eclipse, I often found this message in the beginning of the console:

[error] Sikuli Jython API already on sys.path, but not from sikuli-basics.jar
[error] Found here: C:\SikuliX\sikuli-java\Lib\sikuli\Sikuli.py

However, I can't find the sikuli-basics.jar in Sikuli 1.0.1's package.
Excuse me, what should I do please?