Re: [Question #235394]: Can we have a check whether a text is present in particular region

saaliha is still having a problem:
I'm on version 1.0.1.

I tried printing it :
t = selectRegion()
a = ('grapes')
found = False
for text in a:
    if t.exists(text):
        print t.text()
        print text + " exists"
        found = True
        break
    else:
        print text + " does not exists"
if not found:
    print "none of given texts found"

>> The output was:
app||e                         #output for print t.text().Its reading the letters  'll' as ||
ora nge                       #output for print t.text()
grapes                         #output for print t.text()
g exits                          #print text + " exists"
I  think as you said trying to read text may not be fruitful.
Or may be I can think to write the output of print t.text() to excel using xlwt and later modfy the same using xlutils by applying some formula and  convert the same to the nearest matching strings we are intereseted in.
But I 'm really thinking whether its really worth the effort in reading the text especially when its said in previous reply as the text extraction is still unstable..
Any thing which you would like add on this ,like any alternatives ,please?