Re: [Question #235070]: Is Sikuli stable when it run in Java api for a little complicate program?

LOL, it is my coding and it is on the Java level

Where did you get the above list? Might be old.

Since you are in Eclipse, I thought this would be an easy one ;-)

org.sikuli.basics.Settings for the Java level

on the Python level it is still Settings

  public static double TypeDelay = 0.0; // simiilar for a pause between the typed characters
  public static double ClickDelay = 0.0;