Re: [Question #235440]: Region() example help

rlkee888 posted a new comment:
Hi @RaiMan,

Just adding the , 0) to it already made it faster, I will add the rest
to the code and give feedback.

I have a list of departments that make increase or decrease based on the
server's instructions, so the computer I am testing is to see that the
scroll is going through all the departments until a specific department
appears. Adding the click() then getLastMatch() was only used to speed
up the clicking of the scroll button, now that the ,0 ) works I can
remove the second click.

I tried to find out more on what a function like region() contains or
what it supports and I cannot seem to find anything on the Sikuli guides
like in the example you gave above on top = find(<image of the box: ask
a question ...>) reg = top.below(), is there a way to see what is
available like when you open python IDE in Linux or Windows and type >>>
help ()  top.below()

Thank you for all the help...