Re: [Question #235070]: Is Sikuli stable when it run in Java api for a little complicate program?

Kurt Chen is still having a problem:
By looking the below Sikuli Document:

setShowActions(False | True)
If set to True, when a script is run, Sikuli shows a visual effect (a blinking double lined red circle) on the spot where the action will take place before executing actions (e.g. click(), dragDrop(), type(), etc) for about 2 seconds in the standard (see Settings.SlowMotionDelay ). The default setting is False.

I have set it to true in my java code, but I didn't get the visual
affect, double red circles. I set it like

Settings.setShowActions(true); // in the beginning of my program, also set Settings.SlowMotionDelay = 2; but I don't get the
visual affect like what I got it when I run IDE in slow motion. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
-Kurt.