Re: [Question #235511]: using sys.exit(2) throws an exception --- defined Jython interpreter behavior --- use exit() instead

markshao posted a new comment:
We are still using the old version of sikuli , we plan to upgrade the
sikuli to the latest version.

Currently we have established the CI environment and using the ANT to
trigger the sikuli script . We hope to get the process exit code of the
sikuli so that we can decide whether to move forward to the next Ant
task.

I think you are right , because even though we try to call the
sys.exit(2) inside the sikuli script , the ant still get the 0 exit code
.  I think this means the sys.exit(2) could not exit the JVM , so the
JVM is exit normally.

I will modify the code and see the result later .

Thanks so much  RaiMan.