Re: [Question #230237]: [1.0 ]Sometimes "wait" hangs in sikuli 1.0

Nicole Demers posted a new comment:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for the excellent, quick responses!

I emailed RaiMan the extra images in case those had something to do with
it and it turned out to be an error in the preceding line of code. I was
using process.start() to run a batch file opening an access database and
mistakenly thought it would return control once the script was done and
the database open. It doesn't! It only returns control after the
database closes. My bad!

The more you know! *rainbow*

Sore this doesn't help you more, Dinev. :(