[Question #235604]: Not able to run the Compiled jar created from netbeans

Dear Guys,

I am new to sikuli. I had downloaded the latest Sikuli-Setup 1.0.1 and Installed the package for developing the program in Netbeans and Eclipse IDE. After that I had started a project in Netbeans and pointed the refernce Sikuli-Java.jar as mentioned in the document of Sikuli site. I had done small code to open a software and Tested in IDE, it works fine. When I try to run the Jar file created after the compilation of the program in Netbeans (jar file in dist folder inside the project folder) its not executing.

Can anybody help me this.