Re: [Question #167056]: Any way to use Sikuli Java API to compare two screenshot file captured by other tools like webdriver?

shawn kirsch posted a new comment:
it means that totally different images one being very close to the
original and one being very differnt are matching at the same percent.
I found another thread that said the same thing with your post to the
opencv site.  I'm going at it in a different direction and it seems to
work.

def verifyOutput():
    if exists(Pattern("expected_result-1.png").exact()):
        print "PASS: Expected result found."
        #save out photo to log library
    else:
        print "FAIL: Expected result not found."
        #save out photo to log library

This works very well so far.  I just need to save images out and I'll be
set.