[Question #235644]: How about make a all-in-one build for download

Due to the IT limitation of the company , we could not visit the dropbox from the office.  Even the dropbox is not available in China. And as a mac user , I don't know much about how to compile the source code to the product on the windows platform , but I need to run the script on windows platform , hehe.

Can we make a all-in-one build on the download page , so that we can directly use after we download.