Re: [Question #235644]: [1.0.1] How about make a all-in-one build for download

RaiMan requested more information:
Could you give me some more information on what download sites would be
available inside the company with what prerequisites and in countries
like China (that seem to have some limitations, that I do not know).

What about such sites like
- MavenCentral
- GitHub
- GoogleCode
- LaunchPad
- ....

Are the restrictions on apps (like setup) trying to access these sites
internally and/or are direct browser downloads blocked?