Re: [Question #235070]: Is Sikuli stable when it run in Java api for a little complicate program?

Kurt Chen posted a new comment:
1. I couldn't find switchApp() from what object?

2. I have a situation: when my app was covered by other app, means my app wasn't on the frontmost, is any way we can detect
     this kind of situation:
    ScreenRegion sr;
    if ( sr.find(new ImageTarget(new File("./img/someimage.png")).equals(true)) {
          mouse.doubleClick( someIconImage.png );
     }
     Actually the above Java code wasn't work, because the if statement was true even if the image was covered by other app.

     How can solve this?

     when open a file from Java automation, suppose it will be the frontmost, but sometime it didn't, by click the file icon at bottom
     of the screen, I can bring it to frontmost, so I can write some text onto it.

     Could you please give me some couple of lines of java codes here?

     Thanks.
     -Kurt.