[Question #235769]: Always Prompt: "FindFailed: can not find *.png on the screen"

Hello,
This is max, I met one problem about using sikuli, so I need your help.
I use sikuli on Windows 32-Bit, and I can capture image on my screen, but when I try to run scripts, it always prompts "FindFailed: can not find *.png on the screen", actually the image is on my screen and I can see it though my eyes, I don't where is wrong, my java version is 6.*

Hope to here from you ASAP.

Thank u.